IN THE WIND -Featured in the Jan/Feb 2012 Issue of Multihull World
Check out the 2012 January/February issue of Multihulls World for a gleaming review of the 2011 Sunreef 58 Sailing Catamaran In the Wind. Recognized for its quality of life aboard and creative design and artistic finishing, this spectacular beauty offers charter guests the utmost in elegance, luxury, and five-star service.
A full version of the article can be found here.
Notable features that distinguish this charter yacht above the rest:
*Modern and elegant interior influenced by Japanese design
* Stylish accommodations in four cabins feature large porthole windows and ensuite baths
* Spacious salon with panoramic windows offer incredible views
* Impressive flybridge, provides ideal setting for dining or relaxing in the sun or shade
* Options for outdoor fun include kayaks, water skis, knee board, snorkel and fishing gear
Available for charter this winter in the Caribbean, In the Wind is a one of a kind luxury catamaran that will provide an experience like no other.
* All-inclusive rates start at $24000 per week
For more information and availability, please contact us.